Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sathyam shivam scandalam!!!!

Okay!! I know I'm late in initiating the Sathyam fiasco topic.. 
But PWC just accepted that they screwed up by accepting fudged documents from Sathyam without verification. This of course does not absolve them of responsibility, but one thinks - what were these guys thinking? How did they plan to get away with a fraud of such gargantuan proportions? Apart from the initial shock felt by all of us, I wonder how the three man team is so confident that they can turn the company around when they don't even have a sense of how much money they actually have? Government seems reluctant to push money into the company , without which its doubtful that Sathyam would be able to pay even the salaries of 53,000 employees.. Some aimless musings on my part I guess..
Feel free to share your opinions on this..
till the GOD bless Sathyam!!!

No comments: